[USML Announce] 1st reporting period; 1st FAAB action

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 19:47:39 EDT 2009

I agree   move within the guys we left Morningstar with till  4/5...  then
FAAB up until 4/11 for moves on 4/12.

In a message dated 3/25/2009 9:56:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Mark and Mark:
  I am not at all proposing mid-week FAAB action.  I  only wanted to state
that FAAB should not go forward until after  the AL teams set their 25-man
rosters.  I do suppose that in theory  a team can place a bid whenever it wanted;
what we care about is when the  results are posted, namely on Saturday so
participating teams can  adjust their rosters for the following week.
  In any event, we do agree on this issue, if not on the season's  likely
runner-up.
Regards,
Brad

On 3/25/09, Blocker,  Mark B. <_mblocker at sidley.com_