[USML Announce] The Big Cheese

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:08:51 EST 2009

I believe that John St. Clair received a warm welcome from Chicago fans
yesterday.  And compared to the Bears' current line, St. Clair is the
Brett Favre of offensive tackles.

BTW, John, I'll admit it.  I *loved* watching Favre stick it to the
Packers!  My only regret is that there wasn't a webcam in Ned's living
room so I could have observed him watching the game.

-Andy