[USML Announce] Roster Question

Jeffrey H. Winick JHW at steinrayharris.com
Sun Aug 15 15:11:57 EDT 2010

The only thing I remember about this issue when it last arose was that I was opposed to what Mark is trying to do. I still am and I agree with Jim that in the absence of clear language allowing it, it shouldn't be allowed.

The clincher for me is when the ultimate rule bender, the Professor, says it isn't allowed, then the matter has to be regarded as settled.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone