[USML Announce] Lets Make A Deal

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 18:04:36 EST 2010

Brad Lee,

The list is real and I refer you to our constitution so that you can refresh your understanding of our rules.  9+3, my friend.

You are correct that Lars Anderson and Mike Moustakos WERE on your team.  The same is true of Adam Lind, Rick Porcello and the unfairly disparaged Alex Gordon.  Apparently, you're not terribly interested in having any of them return to your team.  So be it.  Lets find out if anyone else is interested.

But thanks for the support.  Its nice to know you've always got my back.

TOeFuKi