[USML Announce] Lets Make A Deal

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:37:24 EST 2010

I recall an amendment to the constitution, advanced, seconded and instituted
by Mark Blocker, that adjusted the number of allowed keepers based on
standings. So, the lower you finish the less players you retain.  The
amendment discourages dump trades and punishes stupid play. You, sir, are
guilty of both. Accordingly, you are allowed a total of three keepers,
including your minor leaguers.  In addition, teams with 3 or fewer players
are prohibited from trading a player with a long-term contract during the
off-season. That's why I want you to stop talking about the .200 hitting
utility infielder Alex Gordon as "trade bait" Hey can I wear my Avatar 3-D
glasses to the draft?