[USML Announce] NFL

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 19:01:18 EST 2010

It is now.
------Original Message------
From: JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS INC.
Sender: announce-bounces at usml.net
To: announce at usml.net
ReplyTo: USML Announcements
Sent: Jan 10, 2010 6:32 PM
Subject: Re:[USML Announce] NFL

did I miss something....is the game over?

Material based on data from sources deemed reliable; accuracy/completeness not guaranteed. Not for use as a primary basis of investment decisions; not to be construed to meet needs of any investor. Not a representation or solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any security. Securities may not be eligible for solicitation in all states. Opinions subject to change. Past performance does not guarantee future results.

Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless handheld