[USML Announce] Another Cheese Curdling Day

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 15:01:48 EST 2010

Mark,

Funny, I'd have thought the first thought that would came to your mind was Brett's success playing big games in the Superdome.  But I can understand how you'd forget.  I'm sure that the Packer's Nation is trying to put everything related to Brett out of their minds.  Seems a shame.  Even I'd have to admit that the 97 team was a pretty good one.

TOeFuKi