[USML Announce] USML 2010 -- Let the games begin !

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 09:04:37 EST 2010

Sorry but this doesn't look like its going to be easy.
?
I should be available both March 20th & 27th. Easter?Sunday would not likely go over well with my family but that Saturday might work.? I will be out of town April 10 & 11th.? And anticipating earlier in March, I will be out of town March 13th & 14th.
?
I?am fine?with the current service.
?
Jim