[USML Announce] Congrats Jeff

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 08:27:18 EDT 2010

  I also salute Jeff and will begin an off-season search for a Matt
Weiters' bobblehead to replace the Damon.   As for Mr. Blocker, I will
follow the adage, "Don't get mad, get even."

Finally, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but I went to make
a move this morning to try and avoid finishing in fourth place.  My
current roster is gone, replaced by my opening-day roster.  This glitch
painfully reminds me that had I avoided making all of my stupid trades
this year, I would have won going away, Weiters or no Weiters.

That is all.  Until 2011!

-Andy