[USML Announce] Congrats Jeff

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:19:43 EDT 2010

Dear Brother Rockin':

     You may have finished in 5th, but you have positioned yourself
for a solid 2011 campaign with a solid retention roster. This will be
the subject of an off-season essay, but with the Red Hots returning
with the likes of Teixeira, Longoria, R. Davis, Price, Marcum and
Bailey, you will give the Angry Young Men (Choo, Hamilton, Aardsma,
Bard) a run for the money. It will be an exciting campaign, of that I
am sure

     But we must take heed: it's been quite awhile since  a defending
champion returns with a roster as formidable as the Berliners
(Konerko, Young, Matusz, Gregg, Thornton,
Buchholz, Porcelllo, Snider).  How the Bombers could dump their entire
squad to the Berliners for Matt Where's My Bat Wieters without
obtaining any of these gems will be debated for generations to come.

Congrats to all who compete, be it for love or money or bobbleheads,
Brother Brad Lee