[USML Announce] Really?

Jeffrey H. Winick JHW at steinrayharris.com
Thu Oct 7 12:46:32 EDT 2010

Packers 28
Lions 26  in Green Bay!!

Bears 20
Greenies 17

'nuff said.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Mark Blocker
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 10:31 PM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Really?

Here are some comments that circulated after last weekend's football
games.

Now, here are some stats from this weekend.

Bears lose.

10 Sacks.  Ten!

Just 59 yards rushing.

2 picks, as usual.

Lost fumble.

Gave up almost 200 yards rushing.

No smoke and mirrors stuff from special teams.

Bears fans, comment.