Re: [USML Announce] The Greenies

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS INC. jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Mon Oct 11 18:31:05 EDT 2010

btw Jeff, I took the liberty of updating for you the current odds to win this
season's Super Bowl, updated after yesterday's games; I simply suggest you fly
to Vegas and place 10k wagers on everyone of the teams except GB so as to
effectively create a "short position" on the Packers. Given GB's 18 players on
the injured list, why on earth wouldn't you do this?
          Balt: 7.5-1     Dallas 20-1
          Bears 28-1      GB:   8-1
          IND:  9-1       Pitt: 10-1
          ATL:  12-1      MN:    16-1
          N.O:  12-1      Jets:  8.5-1

Material based on data from sources deemed reliable; accuracy/completeness not guaranteed. Not for use as a primary basis of investment decisions; not to be construed to meet needs of any investor. Not a representation or solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any security. Securities may not be eligible for solicitation in all states. Opinions subject to change. Past performance does not guarantee future results.