[USML Announce] Desmond Jennings (Riptorns), Your Table Is Ready.....

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 22:40:20 EDT 2010

Impending free agent Carl Crawford confirmed Wednesday that he is
highly likely to leave the Rays this offseason.
Crawford told reporters that he would love to return to Tampa Bay, but
he's aware that other teams will be making much higher bids this
winter. "I know it's a high possibility I probably won't be back next
year," said the outfielder. "It hasn't sunk in yet. I'll just take it
step by step and try not to think about it that much." Crawford, 29,
turned in a .307/.356/.495 batting line, 19 homers, 90 RBI and 47
stolen bases this season.