[USML Announce] K-9 Retention Roster

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 09:12:25 EST 2011

Andy,

Unfortunately, there's no news on Franklin's stomach condition and due
to HIPA, no way to get behind the scenes.  But he returned from Seattle
after seeing a doctor on Tuesday and promptly returned to hitting the
ball well.  I think you're okay.  Now Uehara, on the other hand, that
one has me worried.

Just 2 hours and 47 minutes until the unveiling of the Berliner
retention roster.

The King