[USML Announce] Rules Questions

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Sun Mar 6 10:20:09 EST 2011

Nishioka is on the 40 man roster. He played exclusively as a shortstop in Japan but has been announced as Minnesota's starting 2nd baseman. In accordance with the Constitution as I read it he is a shortstop. But we can vote to extend his eligibility. I am in favor of doing so.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone