[USML Announce] Berliners Retention Roster

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 6 10:29:39 EST 2011

Nice roster Jeff.

Contract status decisions are totally killing me.

Too many variables.

Ugh.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Jeffrey Winick
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 9:38 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Berliners Retention Roster

So as to allow Rich or Mark the privilege of being the last horse in the
gate, I hereby announce the King's returning roster:

1B  Justin Smoak    $2     Y2
OF  Austin Jackson $5     Y2
OF  Carl Crawford   $39   Y2
OF  Travis Snider    $10   FA12
OF  Nick Swisher    $13   Y2
OF  Delmon Young $18   Y2
OF  Alex Rios           $24   Y2
SP  Brian Matusz     $7     FA12
RP Matt Thornton    $10   Y2

R    Mike Montgomery ($10) (Baseball America #19)
R    Matt Moore ($5) (Baseball America #15)
R    Alex White ($5) (Baseball America #47)

That will leave me with $132 for 14 players.

This roster is, of course, subject to the usual caveats, most particularly
the need to make major adjustments after I've seen what tricks Rich and/or
Mark have up their sleeves.

The King