[USML Announce] Red-Hots Retention Roster

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 12:04:36 EST 2011

Fascinating.  I included the BBA ranking for my prospects solely because
Brandy (=Brad+Andy) had derided my group of young keepers, but I see most
teams have followed suit.

Now that the noon deadline has arrived and all teams have submitted rosters,
I would prefer if we can cut this off, but I see no reason to be draconian
about last minute changes submitted in the next few minutes.  Anyway, I plan
to make changes to the website later today, so let's try to close this up
soon.