[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 15:42:32 EST 2011

League:

  All of the rosters have now been updated to reflect each team's retention
roster.  Please review your own roster carefully to make sure that I have
correctly implemented your changes.  Important:  please note that, in order
to see the revised rosters, you have to go to the left hand side of the web
page, go to "League Pages" and then put your cursor on "team rosters" and
then choose either "my team" or "all teams.  If you look on your team home
page, the old rosters will still be present for the time being.

  A few additional notes:

1.  Pay no attention to the "position" currently assigned to your player.
We will deal with that after the draft.

2.  Do pay attention to active/reserve.  All players who are listed as
active will count toward your available salary at the draft; reserve players
will not.

3.  With respect to contract status, all players who previously had a
contract status of LT11 have been changed to FA.  It is actually premature
to do this until after the draft, but since all teams have only one waiver
left, and not every team will exercise this right, I figure we can handle
that by hand.  If you dump-a-dog an FA player, I will go back and check to
see if it was an LT player (in which case the salary is still deducted).

  Please send an email telling me your roster is correct.  If you notice any
other errors, let me know.  Thanks.