[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 17:34:13 EST 2011

Mark B;
Mine looks good. Let's strap it in and get this thing started.
Thanks
Rick
p.s. It's a necessary evil (the rule, that is), but it looks like our Japanese friend will have to consider himself an SS
for the purposes of the USML draft.
p.p.s. To avoid this in the future, gentlemen, can we please make a concerted effort to actually have a USML draft
on the previously prescribed first weekend of the season? I know all about family plans, vacations, work, blah, blah,
but dadgumit this is the USML!!