[USML Announce] Real Question (Largely for Benefit of Kerber)

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:09:15 EST 2011

But Andy, you live in the Eastern timezone.  It should be an easy
adjustment to be on Central time on a spring forward morning. Of
course maybe you'll be partaking in some Pre-St. Pat's Day festivities
in Chicago the night before!  I probably will.

I can do either time with a slight preference for 8 am because I have
to drive back to Indy on Sunday after the draft.

Sent from my iPhone