[USML Announce] Fw: NRIs are MIA!!

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 08:25:53 EST 2011

Brad Lee,

Let's be clear. The NRI list which I circulated is not complete. I only included those players that I believe are potentially draftable. I also didn't include the Sox because their NRI list wasn't on MLB.com.

My NRI list is not intended to be official or complete. If you want to make all NRI players eligible at the draft you'll need to circulate a list of all NRI players. I will be completing my list today with the inclusion of names from trams that weren't on MLB.com, i.e. Sox, etc.

Sent from my iPhone