[USML Announce] Fw: NRIs are MIA!!

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 09:57:02 EST 2011

My NRI list is attached.  It now includes the Angels and the White Sox
so it reflects my assessment of all AL teams.

FULL DISCLOSURE - This list does not include all NRI players.  In
accordance with the constitution, it is a list of players that I wish
to make eligible at the draft.  It therefore only includes those
players that I believe to be potentially draftable.  I was broadly
inclusive and don't believe I've left anyone out that might interest
one of us.  However, if you (and I'm talking to you Brad Lee) believe
you have reason to doubt my honestly in putting this list together, I
encourage you to review the NRI lists and prepare your own.

That is all.

The King