[USML Announce] Amend This, Mister Winick!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:07:33 EST 2011

Brother Winick, how convenient of you to cite the Law of the League
when it suits your own self-interest and your misguided and fruitless
quest to retain your crown.  Fine, stick to the express language of
the Constitution and don't bother to simply publish the entire list of
NRIs, uncensored and unedited by you.  Ever hear of free expression,
the hand of kindness, or generosity of spirit?  You're surrounded by
laptops that constantly update you on the dozen leagues you
participate in, and you know full well that it would take a mere tap
on a button to attach one document that lists all NRIs.  This isn't
Egypt, this isn't Libya, and we're not indentured to you. So please,
give us the truth, the whole truth and nothing short of a total NRI.
Thanks, bro.
Brad lee