[USML Announce] Amend This, Mister Winick!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:49:27 EST 2011

John, please see Mark's email reprinted below. You have until midnight
tomorrow to dump LaPorta, as does Shabes to unload Zumaya.  If anyone
else needs assistance please email me.

League:

  It appears that we are set to draft on Sunday, March 13, 2011.
Consistent with past practice, the draft will start at 8 am sharp.
This year?s draft will be held at the lavish offices of Harris Winick,
 which is located at 333 West Wacker, 20th floor (Suite 2060).  When
you arrive at the building, you will have to check in with security
and then they will get you up to the 20th floor.  Jeff will provide
further details about office access and practices.

  A few other items of note.

1.  League membership:  Buddha is departing the league, and therefore
we will only have 10 teams this year.  There does not seem to be any
groundswell to add another owner at this time.

2.  Roster Freeze Day:  Given the very early draft date, I suggest
that roster freeze day be March 6, at noon central (one week in
advance of the draft).  The ?late dump? deadline will be Wednesday,
March 9, at midnight.

3.  Website:  please review the website for current rosters.  If you
notice any issues, please let me know.  My sense is that the league is
generally pleased with the onroto.com service, so we will be keeping
the same service again this year.

  If you have any other questions, please email or call