[USML Announce] Red Hots In League Of Their Own

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:54:00 EST 2011

Dear Richard:
   Unlike Lord Jeffrey, I am not perfect.  Unlike Him, I do not
possess an unlimited Skill Set. I offer my modest advice and counsel
gratis, based on information available to me in the ordinary course of
my business.  I leave it to each owner to make his own judgment. You
are a wise man and exercised excellent judgment. Now you must continue
to exercise that sound judgment on Sunday --the USML's Judgment Day--
and follow the path to established stars like Cabrera (not Orlando),
and not the wandering trail to rookies and prospects.
   Remember: Jesus Montero saves, but Richard Robbins invests: you
have the resources. Spend wisely and ye shall be righteous.

Until Sunday,
Brother Brad