FW: Re: [USML Announce] USML - League News

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:42:12 EST 2011

Rips bid sixteen....

....hopefully someone will recalculate balances once Shabes, Klein and
Winick also drop their dogs....also, I saw on one of the reserve
rosters distributed earlier in week that had Francisco at 11 (AYM),
but as the other sheet indicates, he's ten....

Jeff, please don't make us wait until midnight. Thornton: gone?

--Brad