[USML Announce] USML - League News

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 16:43:36 EST 2011

Greetings;
I too will be hanging on to all 9 of my dogs, though I was tempted to let go of Walden or
Getz. But I knew I'd be kicking myself after Walden takes over as the Angels' closer in July
and even though Getz may not be starting, it's hard to turn down 25 SBs at $3.
Rick
p.s. While conducting a Blocker/Robbins search for future stars, I was floored by the fact that
it appears 2 of the first 3 picks in the '11 MLB Draft will apparently be UConn ballplayers!
Understandable if we're talking NBA Draft, but MLB Draft???