[USML Announce] Commercials?

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Sun Mar 13 18:23:34 EDT 2011

A few that are out now:

Dove for Men with Magic, one with John Thompson III and one with Bobby Hurley.

Kim Cattrall in one for "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter."

Mike Rowe from the tv show, Dirty Jobs for Viva Paper Towel (there's a coupon in the trib today for it showing him).

Jamie Lee Curtis, Activia Yogurt

Willem Dafoe doing voiceover for Fage Yogurt, Jimmy Fallon doing voiceover for Maker's Mark (cable only).

All the Hershey's spots which have music (Let's Get it On, etc) are ours too.

Thanks for asking- when you're going out of the country, let me know as we have amny overseas.

Doug

Doug Shabelman, President
Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing, Inc.
(847)866-9400 (office)
(773)269-9732 (mobile)