[USML Announce] Draft Day Scorecard: I Graded Your Efforts, So You Don't Have To

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:47:53 EDT 2011

Red Hots:  A+   Needed to avoid big mistakes, and did so. If
necessary, must be willing to part company with young keepers and hope
Mister Bailey does not foreclose his pennant quest.  Team most likely
to unseat the King. Er, dethrone, I should say, my Lord.

K-9: A   Simply because he came with a strategy and followed it, right
down to the Arrieta.

LMC:   A-   Established veterans, cheap keepers, and Mike Moustakas.

AYM:  B+  Has power, needs Cain to steal some sacks and Baker to start.

Dads:   B   Needs Kendry(s) to bounce back, but buttressed retainees
with good speed and fair pitching.

Nukes:  B-  Tough to gauge this team because of so many question
marks. Could surprise, stun or shock and awe.

Brats:   C+  Pitching + Bradley==high risk.

Bombers:  C   Socializes too much. Needs to focus on task at hand.

Berliners:   F   Consistently underachieves.