[USML Announce] Ask Brad

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Mar 18 19:10:43 EDT 2011

Thanks BB.  It's good to know that you've got my back.  Since I doubt that
Price is ever going to get a save I'm not even sure why I retained him.  I
probably could diminish the impact of this foolish mistake by benching him
as you suggest.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 6:28 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Ask Brad

Dear CIG:
  I have taken some time to review your question. Rauch is too tall to pitch
in the Sky Dome, so activate Frasor during the week the Blue Jays play at
home.  If you want to really manage this situation and ensure you get all
the Jays' saves, go ahead and activate Rauch and reserve one of your other
pitchers, say David Price.  Another option:
when Michael Young is traded to the NL, use those additional dollars to
purchase sleeper closer Andy Sonnanstine.  You will do fine in the saves
categories. Hope this helps.
Brother Brad