[USML Announce] Bring him back to Chicago?

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Mon May 9 16:35:03 EDT 2011

Slumping Milton Bradley
<http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/4245/milton-bradley>  was cut by the
Seattle Mariners
<http://espn.go.com/mlb/team/_/name/sea/seattle-mariners>  on Monday,
leaving the temperamental outfielder again looking for a new job.

The Mariners designated Bradley for assignment, giving them 10 days to
trade, release or send him to the minors. He was making $12 million this
season.

"The situation with Milton is that we determined he's not part of our
future and not part of our present," Mariners general manager Jack
Zduriencik said.

The 33-year-old Bradley hit .218 with two homers and 13 RBIs in 28
games. He was suspended for one game last week for bumping an umpire,
ejected Friday for arguing a called third strike and booed by home fans
over the weekend for the perception he was dogging on defense.

Truth is, he could be a top player for the AYM's....

Doug Shabelman | President

Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing

820 Davis St, Suite 222, Evanston, IL 60201

Office.  00 1 847.866.9400 | Mobile. 00 1 773.269.9732

E-mail.  Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
<mailto:Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com>

www.burnsent.com <http://www.burnsent.com/>