[USML Announce] Ask Brad the Bean Bard

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:21:01 EDT 2011

Dear Professor:
   I see you bow devote your precious spare time to combing minor
league statistics.  You must think your regular active roster needs
little management because of your Thor-like grasp of first place. How
nice.
   Both Pomeranz and Perez (if healthy) can pitch. In the minors.
   I recommend you save your marketing efforts until June 1.  You have
little to work with, and every ounce of your energy will be needed.

With warm regards,
Brad Lee Bean Curd