[USML Announce] 2012 reserve rosters

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 22:08:26 EST 2012

At the risk of spoiling a surprise, I can tell you that Trumbo will not be on my retention list, despite his skills with the bat.  Given that he has no position and isn't healthy, I'll pass.  On the other hand, you missed Kelly Johnson and Matt Joyce, as well as Wilson Betemit--no stars but all underpriced.

Please get back to work and produce a revised draft of more suitable quality.