[USML Announce] Nick Johnson - H.D. To Be?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 14:55:12 EDT 2012

   Alright Winick, let's get this done.  I was reading that Nick Johnson has been in the majors

since 2000 and has been on the D.L. EVERY SINGLE YEAR - more than once a few times.

So you know he's fated to be a part of my red squad.

   And thanks to everyone for the kind words.  Really, I am doing well - mitigated by the fact

that I love the building and neighborhood I'm in, the family's doing well, and apparently I'm a

medical wonder as my shoulder is months ahead of schedule!  Now I'm free to go comfort

Katie Holmes.

    Rick