[USML Announce] Rick/H.D. News

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 22:53:44 EDT 2012

I suppose that I can see the humor in it - every time I make some noise about "going for it", another
one or two of my guys bites the dust. On a semi-serious note, I'm going to be out of commission 'til
sometime next week as I'm moving back to my old 'hood, the New York building on Lake Shore Drive.
Laura & I finalized our divorce a few days ago via mediation. Not to fret, it's been very amicable, almost disturbingly
so. The girls are doing well, Laura's doing well, and I'm doing well. No traumatic events or hard feelings. If
not for those goofy rooftop bleachers, I'd be able to see the field at Wrigley from my balcony. I'll keep in touch
and look forward to getting back to baseball business!
Rick