[USML Announce] Never fear Cubs fans

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 22:07:46 EST 2012

Double ouch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Klein <anrklein at gmail.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Tue, Nov 13, 2012 8:35 pm
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Never fear Cubs fans

              Trading for useless beans before the weather heats up ... the Cubs    have become the Riptorns of the National League.  Sigh ...

    -Andy

On 11/13/12 2:16 PM, Brad Jansen wrote:

Doug: You know that new Cub braintrust will trade him by        mid-July for someone's top reserve OF prospect--if his arm lasts        until then...

I am still waiting for someone in this league to give me the        site address so I can get back to what I do my best: helping my        co-owners pick their keepers. I see that Yankees top prospect is        Mason Williams--don't I have that guy? Hey, am I getting        spammed? Anyone out there?

--Brad "Almost All In" Badfinger