[USML Announce] New e-mail

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun Aug 4 11:23:52 EDT 2013

Sorry for the delay in getting the list adjusted.

Everyone -- please keep in mind that our announce mailing list is set to
allow messages only from specifically listed addresses.  If you post from a
new address your post will be blocked until I fiddle with the list.  If you
need an adjustment, please send me a message requesting that change.  I
just learned of Rick's new address this morning -- which is why there's a
flood of messages from him now as I'm clearning the backlog.

-- Rich