[USML Announce] After the Dump Rush

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Wed Aug 7 11:39:45 EDT 2013

Now that Jeff is out of the picture (crying into his Matt Moore Rawlings glove I'm sure), I have taken over handling all of Brad's bookings. Please contact me for rider information, updated fees and schedules. Note that August is a difficult month for Brad as he has two weeks blocked off consoling Jeff while reading through Raul Ibanez's career stats and Omar Infante's medical history.

-Management