[USML Announce] don't Doumit like that

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Aug 8 13:11:46 EDT 2013

Agreed.  Brad, I changed the eligibility to allow you to slot him at catcher.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Richard Robbins
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 11:25 AM
To: USML Announcements
Cc: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] don't Doumit like that

If we disregard 2012 because he didn't play and applied our 20 game rule he'd be DH and C.  That seems to me to be right.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2013, at 8:58 AM, Rick Gammons <ricklgammons at gmail.com> wrote:

	Greetings;

	   In 2011, Vic played 112 games at DH, 26 at C, and 6 at 1B.  So I guess there's room for interpretation as to whether he's eligible at DH & C or DH only for '13.

	 Rick