[USML Announce] Doug

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Thu Mar 7 19:56:50 EST 2013

Damn, we were hoping you were permanently MIA and would send Kate Moss as a draft surrogate.

From: Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
To: announce at usml.net
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 21:54:21 +0000
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Doug

Been a bit busy—was shooting with a True Blood werewolf (Joe Mangianello anyone?), an actress who looks like Angelina Jolie and fashion designer (and Buddha
 favorite) Zac Posen. However, I have returned from LA refreshed and ready to go through the 3,000 USML emails that are sitting in my in box. I will have my keeper list to everyone today or tomorrow. Go Sox.

DS