[USML Announce] Draft Day Reflections: Glad I...Wished I....Steal of The Draft....

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Mon Mar 18 12:40:08 EDT 2013

AYM's:
            Glad I...picked up RA Dickey for $20....
Wished I....spent $15 on CJ Wilson instead....and that I didn't (foolishly) think that B. Boesch would have multiple bidders at the end of the draft. Nothing like relying on Kyle Seager, Justin Smoak and Gordon Beckham to have a decent year.

  Steal of the Draft: Andy getting Longoria at $39...just placating him here....and good luck to all of you who think you have the season mapped out as usual.