[USML Announce] Congratulations Dennis

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:15:45 EDT 2013

Thanks all!  I am definitely ready to move on from law school and start my
career (and repay that big loan bill). Its a big weekend in the Adams
family since my older sister (Northwestern law grad) will be hooding me at
graduation tomorrow and then our youngest sister graduates Notre Dame on
Sunday.

I am also ready and willing to discuss trades. I knew my pitching would be
a thorn in my side this year but I am very disappointed with the
underperformance of my entire offense (Gardner, Morse, vmart, Sal Perez,
konerko, etc.). Now on to that pesky bar exam......