[USML Announce] Fwd: From Contact Us: Request to add players to database

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:38:39 EDT 2014

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mbblocker at aol.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Subject: From Contact Us: Request to add players to database
To: Support at onroto.com
Cc: mbblocker at aol.com

Onroto service: I need the following four players added to the database for
use in our league, which is abbreviated "USML." Here are the four players,
their position, and where they are currently playing: Jacob Gatewood, SS,
high school (Clovis, Calif.) Hayato Sakamoto, SS, Japan Jose Miguel
Fernandez, SS, Cuba Tyler Kolek, P, high school (Shepherd, Texas). In
addition, there is one player listed in the database with an incorrect
major league team affiliation. We would appreciate if this could be
corrected. Austin Wilson is shown as having a team of "FA" when in fact he
is an OF in the Seattle organization. Thanks for all of the hard work. --
Mark Blocker
League Abbrev: USML
User: mblocker
Sport: baseball