[USML Announce] USML - Rosters/FAAB

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:57:33 EDT 2014

League:

  The rosters have now been submitted, so we are no longer in the dreaded
"pre-draft mode."  Also, any moves that owners provided have been entered
retroactively.  Let me know if I missed any.

  This weekend marks the start of the FAAB bidding.  If you are rusty on
the rules and deadlines, please go on the league website to refresh your
memory. A few reminders:

1.  Deadline:  The deadline for submission of FAAB bids is midnight on
Saturday night.  There are no exceptions, because the website handles the
bidding automatically.

2.  Results:  The results of FAAB bidding are available on Sunday morning,
so you can make any adjustments before the noon Sunday deadline for roster
moves.

3.  Contingency:  The system makes it very easy to make a contingent bid.
 All you do is add a contingent move to any first level bid.  The system
handles all of the bidding, so you need to pay careful attention to the
contingencies.

  Let me know by email or phone if you have any questions before the first
bidding period.