[USML Announce] Alberto Callaspo... draft day STEAL

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:06:15 EDT 2014

At the draft Callaspo was thrown out there for $1 (sometime mid-draft, as
one of Rick's random tosses if i'm not mistaken) and fell silent.  I recall
thinking "a MI for $2 who has a starting position... why not?!?" and then
immediately looking up his stats/projections AFTER I won the bid.
 Sometimes its just the gut feeling on a guy.....

He's currently hitting .444 with a .525 OBP and handful of runs and RBIs.
 Not bad for a $2 purchase on a whim!  Looking forward to having him on the
squad in his rarely seen breakout age-30 season.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
(732) 513-8661
dadams17 at gmail.com