[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 13:24:15 EDT 2014

Well....the system stole my thunder, but in the third wave of the Berliners rebuilding effort, I've now spread the wealth to another hardy soul willing to take a few chances in an effort to bolster his fortunes for the 2014 campaign.

So, where do things now stand?

I got my two cheap pitchers (Archer and Darvish)
I got my cheap third baseman (Bogaerts)
I got my cheap second baseman (Profar)
And I got rid of Matt Moore and his $10 guaranteed contract.

But there's always more to be done.  I'm still well over the salary cap and I've still got guys to move:

Carlos Santana $26
Yoenis Cespedes $29
Adam Dunn $3

You know where to find me.