[USML Announce] Bye Bye Blues

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 20:09:38 EDT 2014

You've missed the significance of today's trade announcements, Andy.  With the completion of the Nukes/Berliners trade, the curse has been lifted.  The only good news for the Nine is that I'll be here for you when you're ready to dump.

And, as for McHugh:  "The 26-year-old McHugh entered this game with a 8.94 ERA over nine starts and six relief appearances in the majors. And you wonder why we love baseball? McHugh's encore will come Sunday in Houston against the A's. We don't believe in Santa Claus, so buy in at your own risk."  I dare you to leave him active for the remainder of the season.