[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 21:08:37 EDT 2014

My apologies. I only thought I was f'ing over the Skippies! :) -Andy   Owner, Zach Britton

On July 25, 2014 at 9:04:44 PM EDT, Doug Shabelman <Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com> wrote:     Denied: Sect 3, clause ii. says "a brother-in-law is strictly prohibited from 'f'ing over' his own brother-in-law."     Sorry fellas, please return to you regularly scheduled programming.      -Management   On Jul 25, 2014, at 5:07 PM, "springkerb at aol.com" <springkerb at aol.com> wrote:        The Nukes and the Klein Nine announce the following mutually beneficial** trade:    Nukes to Nine:  Britton, McCann, Colabello and *Smyly.  Nine to Nukes:  Balfour, Conger, Porcello and *Ellsbury.    **Klein Nine Disclaimer.  Mutual beneficence has been confirmed by the  Onroto.com toolbox trade evaluator.  In the interest of full disclosure, neither Jeff Winick nor any other Fantasy Baseball Expert has been consulted.                   _______________________________________________ announce mailing list announce at usml.net http://lists.usml.net/mailman/listinfo/announce