[USML Announce] Klein Nine Take the First (Second) Big Hit

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 16:08:59 EDT 2014

Let's be fair - although he was a bean, losing Addison Russell was damaging to the long term fortunes of the Berliners.  But I am no longer alone in my suffering.

Justin Masterson and his $3 contract is now.....a Cardinal.  What could be worse?  Not only does Andy lose him to the other league, but he loses him to the dark side.

What other disasters are awaiting to befall USML teams before the trade deadline is over?