[USML Announce] Jazzy in Europe

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 11:09:22 EDT 2014

As I mentioned to some of you on Draft Day, Jazzy is in Europe for a series of competitions (in Stuttgart, Lisbon and Pesaro (Italy)).

If you're interested, there's video of the entire Stuttgart competition on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcnUtsW0-M4.  Jazzy appears at 2:47:19, 3:19:00, 3:51:15 and 4:22:40.  If you just want to watch one routine to get an idea of what she does, I'd recommend her clubs routine at 3:51:15.

Unfortunately, I can no longer find Buddha's e-mail address.  He was such a big fan of rhythmic gymnastics!